New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Control System Engineer resource for a Direct Hire position with our client located in Bessemer, AL.
As a Control Systems Engineer, you will focus on maximizing equipment reliability and operational performance of equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, and SCADA devices and programs.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Use knowledge of identifying, maintaining and troubleshooting VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, DC drives and standard electrical components
- Utilize industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
- Use SCADA systems and KPI’s to maintain efficiency
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other related engineering OR 5+ years of equivalent professional or military experience is required. We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team. Apply now to begin your New Journey!About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Control System Engineer - Bessemer, AL
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Business Performance Management
Complex Problem Solving