DescriptionMetro One LPSG has immediate openings for retail security officers in Naples, FL.
Luxury retail security officer's main responsibilities are to provide safety for client staff, deter theft and damage of client assets, and assist client staff in providing a great shopping experience for customers. Officers must always maintain the highest degree of professionalism, Officers must be observant, have command presence, demonstrate great customer service skills, and situational awareness. Once suspicious activity is observed officers will notify managers in which client policy and protocol will be implemented. Successful luxury retail officers are always neat in appearance, well-groomed and attentive. This is a great opportunity to showcase security industry knowledge and skills. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today. Shifts:
Flex 9am - 7pm (retail hours)Pay:
$22 hr.Luxury Security Officer Responsibilities:
RequirementsLuxury Security Officer Requirements:
- Provide protection of client assets including people and property,
- Respond to emergency situations such as medical, fire, weather, and security related incidents.
- Enforce loss prevention policy & procedures, merchandise protection standards and safety.
- Complete daily logs of client merchandise to reconcile end of day as designated by client.
- Greet customers as they enter and exit the client location, providing a high level of customer service.
Luxury Security Officer Benefits:
- Must have up to date identification to complete an I-9 form.
- Must be able to work a standing post for 8-hour shifts or longer.
- Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet the any applicable State, County, and Municipal requirements for Security Officers
- Always maintains a professional demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with associates, visitors, and vendors.
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Computer skills on a variety of programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision offered for full time employees.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth.
- Extensive training program.
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Loss Prevention
- Medical Emergency