To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bucyrus, KS 66013
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Java Developer
Kforce Technology • Bucyrus, KS
Posted 9 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Overland Park, Kansas (KS) that is seeking a Senior Java Developer - to join a team of top server engineers that design and build the heart of this firm's games and product platform. Summary: The right candidate will be challenged to help propel firm to the top tier of social gaming through adoption and application of the latest in the Server side and Big Data technology, such as high scalable cloud-based infrastructure, stream analysis, and machine learning. The person will be a key contributor to aspects of design and delivery of this firm's Server Systems, Services, and Data Stores. You are not required to know everything listed below.
REQUIREMENTS:Technical expertise - Architecture and Systems Development:
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server-side development, real time SOA and microservices architecture (6 years+)
- 6+ years of hands on Java development
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back end infrastructures - Telcos/Trading/AdTech systems, etc.; excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework
- Demonstrated experience delivering systems at large scale using Kafka and Hazelcast (nice to have)
- In depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, and Partitioning
- Strong understanding of key security concepts and patterns
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture
- Gaming or Equity trading server-side experience is a big plus
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL
- Experience with Stream Analysis and ML
- Experience with Google Big Data Tools is a plus
- Experience building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, and secure systems
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, and Docker Image Repositories
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog, and Stackdriver
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development, and continuous integration best practices; expertise with JIRA and Confluence a big plus