Insurance Sales Executive - This is a base plus commission sales position, with high income potential, requiring effective sales consulting and communication skills with a solid understanding of the insurance industry. We offer a three year income transition plan to get you off to a strong start. Must be capable of pursuing and closing sales in one of the following areas: Property and Casualty and/or Group Employee Benefits.
- Develop profitable relationships with new prospects and existing clients.
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with internal and external sources to identify potential customers for insurance products and services.
- Develop marketing plans within the framework and direction of management, implement sales and prospecting activity as a follow up on marketing plans.
- Develop new and renewal business, team based strategies, with appropriate support staff.
- Adhere to the calendar year sales and marketing plan mutually agreed to and monitored by Huntington Insurance.
- Build relationships with bank partners for cross sell opportunities.
- Promote all Huntington Insurance and Banking product lines.
- Provide direction and leadership to service team, as well as, participate in ongoing education for the service team.
- Attend all sales meetings, sales strategy sessions and company functions as required.
- Maintain all applicable licenses and continuing education.
- 2 years of Property and Casualty or Employee Benefits sales experience is required.
- A valid Property and Casualty Insurance license or Health and Life Insurance license, or will be required to obtain the license within 45 days of hire.
- Desire to win.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.