S:US is in search of a Program Director to oversee emergency housing for PLWHA’s. This program provides support services to adults, who have a history of homelessness, mental health and/or chemical dependency, with the goal of placing consumers into permanent housing. The Program Director is tasked with supervising a team including clinical and operational staff, as well as, interns. The ideal candidate will have relevant social services experience, the ability to maintain compliance with funder regulations, and hire, train and develop new and existing staff. Preference will be given to individuals with administrative experience and familiarity with HRA and HASA.
- Licensure is required: LMHC, LMSW or LCSW.
- A minimum of five (5) years clinical experience related to the target population is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience is required.
- SIFI certification preferred.
- CASACT or CASAC preferred.
- Experience working in a health care setting; demonstrated ability to supervise staff and lead a multidisciplinary team; skill in data management and analysis; experience in budget management; contract management experience; good oral and written communication skills, all strongly preferred.
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays