Are you the person that can handle heavy loads? Do you enjoy working in a prominent department visited by hundreds of customers a week? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley - then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market!
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market, a Bulk Clerk is responsible for the maintenance, packing, and stocking of all bulk foods featured at Sprouts. The Bulk Clerk is responsible for following the merchandising Bulk plan by properly packaging and scaling bulk items, filling bulk bins, and preparing, wrapping, and pricing bulk packages accurately and legibly. The Bulk Clerk will rotate product using code dates, and follows the company's cleaning and sanitation program. The Bulk Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that Bulk items are properly prepared, packaged, and presented, ensuring cleanliness of the Bulk area at all times. The Bulk Clerk assists the Bulk Manager as needed, and also maintains all equipment in safe working condition. This role will also receive, unload, and stock merchandise as needed throughout the day. If you are someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you!
Team Members under the age of 18 will be restricted from the following tasks:
* Using a knife (other than safety cutters)
* Using a ladder
* Operating garbage or cardboard compactor
* Operating any motor/electronically powered equipment (including manual pallet jacks)
* Working in coolers or freezers for prolonged periods of time
* Be at least 16 years of age
* Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes, including night, weekends, and holidays
* Have and show a mutual respect for others, maintain a high-level code of ethics within Sprouts culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
* Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
* Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
* Be able to perform repetitious activities, and can multi-task, prioritize and stay organized
* Must vertically/horizontally transfer product weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4" to 36", for a distance up to 4 feet for up to 15 hours without mechanical assistance.
* Adhere to all safety, health, OSHA and Weights and Measures regulations
* Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health - Vacation accrual plan - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Company paid life insurance - Contests and appreciation events throughout the year full of prizes, food and fun! Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - Bonus based on company and/or individual performance - Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental and vision - Health Savings Account with company match - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care - Company paid short-term disability coverage - Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers - Paid holidays Get Paid Every Day! Sprouts Farmers Market offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible employee, you'll be able to transfer the money you've already earned at no extra cost, and get it the next business day, for free. We offer DailyPay so you don't have to wait for payday to access the money you've already worked for. With DailyPay, you can see how much you've made every day and you can transfer your money any time before payday. You can learn more by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bulk Clerk
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
- Customer Service