To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, MI 48184
- Atkore International Inc
- Phone: 708-915-1508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atkore International • Wayne, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Atkore International Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electrical Raceway products, primarily for the non-residential construction and renovation markets, and Mechanical Products -amp; Solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Our mission is to be the customer-rsquo;s first choice for electrical raceway and mechanical products and solutions, by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value based on sustainable excellence in strategy, people and processes.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products -amp; Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.6 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit -amp; Fittings, totaling just over $1B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $600M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 58 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 3,600employees.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule/assign subordinate staff tasks to meet production goals and objectives. Work with planning and scheduling to ensure compliance with production schedules.
- Ensure products are prepared according to requirements and ready for shipment on time.
- Provide support to the Plant Manager in Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Prepare daily and periodic reports related to productivity, safety and quality.
- Lead and monitor production line tasks.
- Partner with Safety and/or HR to investigate, resolve and provide corrective measures for accidents, injuries, production and personnel issues.
- Ensure production and quality details are properly recorded.
- Maintain a department that meets company housekeeping standards.
- Maintain consistent and fair labor relations with union employees.
- Ensure compliance with all company goals, policies, rules and procedures.
- Embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.
- College degree required or 5+ years of experience in a production environment required.
- 3 years of previous or leadership experience in a manufacturing / industrial setting.
- Computer literate in spreadsheets and word applications
- Ability to analyze reports and performance metrics
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Six Sigma/Lean Management experience a plus
- Successful applicants must be able to facilitate formal Kaizen activities or have the desire to grown into a facilitation role
- Detail oriented, team player
- AS400 and/or JD Edwards ERP experience a plus
- All associates must embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability
- Must be able to work a spilt shift
- Experience in powered press operations, plating, and/or manual packing and picking operations preferred
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore-rsquo;s culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution, improves our customer-rsquo;s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way, that-rsquo;s how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that-rsquo;s consistent with our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!