Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media management, online reputation monitoring and more. Did we mention that we’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Place to Work four years in a row? We also earned the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award in 2017 and won the Top Workplace award from the Charlotte Observer in 2017 and 2018.
Why Will You Love Working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Online Marketing Consultant at TSI, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You will:
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses to present and close digital marketing solutions
- Administer in-person demonstrations of our marketing services
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, goal-oriented work environment
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, vision & 401(k)
- Three weeks paid time off
- Company provided cell phone, laptop and hot spot
- Monthly car allowance
- Performance-based incentives:
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Average first year earnings- 60k-70k
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle?
- Customer- or sales-focused experience?
- Go-getter, hunter mentality?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry?
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
Operate Cash Register