To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Alliance Partner Manager - McLean, VA
UnitedHealth Group • McLean, VA
Posted 10 days ago
your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and
help people. We dream of giving you the
opportunity to do just this. And with
the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come
true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth
Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing
part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to
the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments;
helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on
track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such
a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values
of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
Positions in this function identify and develop potential business opportunities and new targeted customers or groups, but do not have primary responsibility for closing sales. Establishes and cultivates strategic business relationships with key sales and market influencers, potential new customers, and related community institutions. Works closely with sales and marketing groups to translate business development strategies into specific initiatives, additional market research projects, and selling activities. Management positions in this function may work closely with finance and other functions on potential acquisitions and alliances, but that is not the primary focus of jobs in this function.
The Alliance Partner Manager will work closely with our Account Executives and Program Delivery teams to grow and engage our Federal network of Small Business Alliance Partners, fostering a core group of Strategic Partners. You will work collaboratively with the Partner Community to drive strategic growth in our target markets, much as an Account Executive supports their accounts – developing contact plans for partner recruitment, prioritizing segments, developing leads, pipeline identification and development. You will be responsible for proactive outreach as well as monitoring market developments to create growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) with 5+ years of equivalent experience or High School Diploma / GED with 10+ years of experience in the Federal Small Business community building strategic alliances
- Working knowledge of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Rules and Regulations
- Strong working knowledge of the Small Business Community and key influencers
- Demonstrated success developing channel strategies and influencing teaming strategies to drive growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet navigation, sorting and data entry), Microsoft Word (editing and creating documents), Microsoft Outlook (calendar and email), and Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing decks and presentations)
- Demonstrated experience with market research for identifying key teaming partners utilizing various vendor data bases
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively with individuals at varying levels of the organization with a demonstrated ability to create, build, and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Superior communication skills - listening, written, verbal, interpersonal
- Strong presentation skills - face to face, webinar, phone
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Thrives in a high paced, high intensity environment
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Federal Market, Small Business Association, SBA, Rules and Regulations, McLean, VA, Small Business Community, market research, SalesForce