To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - Canada (Irvine, California, US)
Kia Motors America • Irvine, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Need a positive switch in your career? Kia Motors America is one of the world’s fastest growing automotive companies in the US. We are always looking to add smart, talented individuals to the Kia team.
At Kia Motors America, innovation and reinvention are at the core of everything we do, and our willingness to challenge conventional thinking has transformed the brand into a recognized industry leader.
With an extensive lineup of world class products, Kia continues to grow and mature at a rapid rate. Our Marketing partnerships with the NBA, Super Bowl, Billboard Music Awards and others are raising brand awareness and challenging what people think they know about the Kia brand. Join us as we invite people to discover the “New Kia”.
This position regularly collects sales status of Kia Motors Canada Inc. and analyzes industry trends of Canada. As the Sales manager, you will generally manage overall vehicle allocation, sales progress and also inventory status by regions. Apprehension of inventory levels will incorporate analyzing trim proportions, aged inventories and also the entire launching procedures for new vehicles (supply/incentives/marketing/other pending issues). This position will also be responsible for not only administrating pending issues on dealers and products which are directly related to corporate sales but also supporting the Business Strategy Team and Business Planning Team’s initiatives.
- Research and prepare weekly report for corporates’ market profile report (macroeconomic, industry, market, consumer trend and KCI’s weekly sales status)
- Integrating & administrating regional (daily/monthly/quarterly/annual) sales and allocation status
- Analyzing inventory levels based on available wholesale volume.
- Collecting materials for the meetings between RHQ and KMC/Subs/other divisions
- Managing inventory levels by vehicle types and sales volume by trims
- Analyzing/maintaining existing and potential aged inventory status.
- Assessing related issues of new vehicles, including general management of the launching process.
- Administrating supply/incentives/marketing/other related issues
- Supporting corporate operation by integrating and analyzing dealer and product related issues.
- Resolving and processing confronting issues.
- Investigating the operation of KMM/KMMG productions in accordance with conditions of the sales/manufacturing subsidiaries
- Administrate and coordinate tasks for the Business Strategy team:
- Overall management of team’s general administrative (data analysis / reporting) tasks
- Coordination of tasks requiring collaborating/liaising between departments
- Other ad-hoc tasks that requires urgent attention
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of project management or high level administrative experience required, or 2-3 years of project management or high level administrative experience required with master’s degree
- 5-7 Automotive manufacturer experience preferred
- Related sales satisfaction or overall customer satisfaction knowledge / experience preferred.
Directly Related Experience
- Administrative duties with a focus on attention to detail and organization skills.
- Must understand the relationship between manufacturer and dealer from a sales perspective.
Excellent communication skills required (written and oral)
Knowledge of project planning preferred
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality on all matters
Adapting to Change
Championing Customer Needs
Delivering High Quality Work
Equal Employment Opportunities
KMA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, including pregnancy and childbirth and related medical conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, legally protected physical disability or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, family care or medical leave status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. KMA complies with applicable law governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which KMA has offices. The KMA EEO policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
Disclaimer: The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification and for this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.