How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Senior Human Resource Consultant partners with management and staff in assigned departments to support a positive work environment; investigates complaints and facilitates follow up and resolution; analyzes data to identify trends in employee relations; works with assigned departments to reduce turnover, improve employee satisfaction; administers unemployment claims; participates in hospital and system wide initiatives and programs; advises on matters of disciplinary action; identifies and facilitates opportunities for leadership development; rounds on assigned departments; assists with drafting action
plans for employee when necessary; interprets policies and procedures; monitors evaluation process in assigned departments. Coordinates training for facility HR staff.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Related field
Required Minimum Experience:
- 5 - 7 years strong human resource experience in all functional areas of Human Resource. (preferably in a healthcare setting)
Required Minimum Skills/Certifications:
- Must have exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and interviewing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and maintain excellent customer service.
- Must be familiar with employment law, recruiting, performance review programs, and progressive counseling.
- Must be able to handle matters in discrete and confidential manner.
- Must be able to maintain quality documentation of all consulting procedures.
- (PHR/SPHR preferred)
Senior Professional In Human Resources