Reporting to the Trade Finance Manager and working closely with members of Sales and/or Brokers, Customer Trade Accounting and Commercial Finance teams, the Sr. Trade Compliance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and assessing broker performance of the setup and ongoing maintenance of promotional activity in the trade management system (Siebel) or (Demantra) and processing day-to-day trade promotion transactions. The position will require excellent communication skills and system knowledge to ensure our Sales Team and/or Brokers are accurate and timely in promotion creation, check request processing, and deduction clearing. Finally, the Sr. Trade Compliance Analyst will perform reporting and analytics using data from Siebel, Demantra, SAP, IRI, TM1, and other volume driven systems to perform post-event-analysis, as well as to support management in business reviews.
- Conduct regular trade assessments with the sales teams and/or brokers covering multiple customers across one or more channels in all aspects of Trade management including monitoring of promotional entries, check request processing, and deduction clearing.
- Review budget and promotional data in Siebel and/or Demantra for assigned planning accounts and communicate any potential overspend issues with members of Sales or Commercial Finance.
- Create and monitor broker performance through process lead time metrics via deduction clearing and check request processing to ensure settlements are received timely and accurately.
- Prepare, distribute and effectively communicate reports out of Siebel, SAP, TM1, IRI and other systems to effectively manage trade spend and support decision-making.
- Ensure all transactions processed are in compliance with company policies, GAAP and Sarbanes – Oxley requirements
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve processes and eliminate waste as part of the company’s continuous improvement culture
- Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities and choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives
- Adaptability – Tries to understand changes and modifies behavior accordingly
- Quality Orientation – Follows procedures and ensures high-quality output
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of the goals
- Managing Work – Effectively managing ones time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Formal Presentation – Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare
- Customer Focus – Crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers and our own organization’s needs.
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Finance, Business Administration, or a business related field.
- Minimum 3 year of related work experience in a CPG industry (beverage industry preferred)
- Good understanding of business process and analysis tools.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data