Pharmaceutical Machine Operator – Jamesburg, NJ
1st, 2nd or 3rd Shift Manufacturing Technician
PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT
Minimum 6 months Experience in solid dose manufacturing
Blending, Granulation and Compression, or helper
Successful candidate should have the following
• Experienced with solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
• Experience with and good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and SOP's is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams
• Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a machine paced environment
• Ability to record and review data and information on reports
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and/or maintain interpersonal skills, rapport building, while being assertive and decisive.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with many departments and all levels in the organization.
• Problem solving, ability to follow and communicate written and verbal instructions.
• Appropriate level of education, beginning with HS Diploma or GED.
Candidates must possess authorization to work permanently in the United States. Candidates must be able to pass a company paid background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
This is a Contract to Hire Position.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pharmaceutical Machine Operator - Req #1101
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Good Manufacturing Practices