Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Rep
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Supports the company profit and service objectives by ensuring accurate and timely handling of customer orders, inquiries and concerns.
- Orders are reviewed for lead-time, product availability and conformance to order policies.
- Serves as the facilitator between customer and other functional areas when requirements do not capabilities.
- Serves as the day-to-day voice of the customer for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts to ensure that service levels provide Pactiv with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Provide an ongoing view of service satisfaction and changing customer requirements by collecting and reporting data on key account relationships to the Sales and Marketing organization.
- BA/BS degree preferred or High School diploma and significant customer service experience in manufacturing environment.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and computer skills; must be able to type 40 wpm.
- The ability to multitask & prioritize problems.
- Strong team behaviors.
- The ability to make sound business decisions in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy