As an as an administrator for the Arbitration department you are a key component to providing customers with excellent service! The ability to connect and appreciate working with all types of people is essential to excelling in this position. If you enjoy working with customers and are a good listener, company ambassador and able to maintain professionalism in a face-paced high-pressure environment then you may be a good fit for this position.
The Arbitration Team reviews vehicles to assist the department in determining if vehicle damage or mechanical operating condition meets program standards as defined by the account or contract. The team ensures customers receive prompt, courteous and efficient service, and resolves customer complaints in a friendly manner. Maintains good communication with customer throughout the arbitration process.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Basic knowledge of automotive components and systems a plus, but not required
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- The physical activity requirements of the position are Light to Medium Physical Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
- Constant – reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing
- Frequent - stooping, repetitive motion
- Occasional - balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Potential - running, jumping, yelling or other rapid forceful movement in emergency situations.
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, body shop, painting and cleaning chemicals; and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with body shop and paint operations.
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. KAR is a drug-free workplace.
Benefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Arbitration Administrator – Customer Service.