At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation’s most spectacular scenery.
San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist - PT - to join our Outpatient Clinic team!
The PT is responsible for providing and directing Physical Therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under a physicians order.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of employment.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Previous Hospital experience preferred.
- Neuro experience preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital!
Basic Life Support