Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Associate Quality Assurance Specialist- Primary Care located in Northfield, IL headquarters. We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented individual, who will provide QA support to the Division including service coordination and complaint investigation, resolution and reporting. An individual with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization is a plus. In addition to leadership potential and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
- Responsible for investigating the customer/sales force service requests and quality complaints, and assuring they are investigated accurately and closed in a reasonable amount of time.
- Log complaints and service requests into SAP for Diagnostics product lines.
- Coordinate the various stages of the service process between customers, sales, service center, and division personnel.
- Maintain positive working relationship and promote coordination/problem-solving with service center.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to customers over the phone.
- Respond to Sales inquiries on service/complaint status in a reasonable amount of time
- Maintain service records and conduct monthly service analysis.
- Initiate supplier corrective action reports to suppliers and follow up with them to implement the corrective actions.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Bachelor’s degree OR High school diploma and 2 years of experience in Quality or Engineering.
- Experience in working through details of a problem, overcoming obstacles and reaching a positive and successful solution through mathematical or systematic operations.
- Experience in processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Good Manufacturing Practices
Product Quality Assurance