We are hiring for an Account Manager for one of our premier clients in the Alexandria/DC/Baltimore area. This position is outside sales meeting with prospects and clients to assist with their commercial interior needs, specifically furniture, design and office finishes.
Applicants MUST HAVE previous outsides sales and commercial furniture experience. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Account Manager Job Description
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of commercial and GSA clients. Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects/bids according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and our internal team
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Attention to Detail
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills