Provides general administrative support for Area and Division Presidents as well as various duties for other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general administrative duties including preparing and following up on correspondence, requests, schedules and reports; expense reports; memos and other similar documents; processing mail and circulating industry information as received.
- May answer, screen and direct telephone calls to Department members.
- May arrange for/coordinate off-site travel or meetings.
- May maintain fax, copier and printer and order respective supplies and maintenance.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by Manager.
1. High school graduate
2. 2-5 years of proven office admin experience
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-2438
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
View the full profile
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.