To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Leadership Role
Maxim Healthcare Services • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge of clients and patients served. This oversight will include supervision of care management as required by regulation or contract and personnel management associated with the clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements, and where applicable or required by state regulations may be the Administrator.
The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of caregivers. Critical to this role is the assurance of clinical skills and competency of caregivers. (Clinical disciplines including but not limited to skilled nurses, aides, and therapist). This position will include ongoing caregiver development through education and training under the direction of the Clinical Manager or other office clinical leader.
• Active license in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology (states in which office and patients are located)
• Minimum one year experience in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology
• Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Experience in quality management preferred
• Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs