To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Controller - Asilomar Hotel & Conference Grounds
Aramark • Pacific Grove, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Assistant Controller reports to the Controller having responsibilities over the following areas:
- Financial reporting
- Billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Cash receipts and bank account reconciliation
- Coordination of the general accounting function
- Journal entry posting
- Financial report generation on a monthly and annual basis
- Control of subsidiary ledgers
- Payment processing
- Support other regional accounts on an as needed basis
- Financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting or finance.
- A strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and reporting is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to read and analyze a balance sheet and income statement.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a General Ledger accounting position or equivalent experience within a Stadiums, Arena or Convention Center environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends) when needed.
- Some travel required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran