Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Joint Interface Control Analyst
Amentum has an opportunity for a highly qualified Joint Interface Control Analyst to provide planning, analysis and management of the joint tactical data link network in support of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM) priorities. This position is located at Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii.
You would be an excellent candidate for this position if you:
* Enjoy working in a dynamic and mission focused environment
* Work independently or with a group to successfully achieve objectives
* Have experience and knowledge in Tactical Data Link Networks and USINDOPACOM theater architecture
USINDOPACOM plans, directs and supervises all aspects of military deployment and operations throughout the AOR in order to deter aggression, advance regional security cooperation, and promote peaceful development in the Indo Asia-Pacific region; and, if necessary, respond to crises. Timely and accurate reporting of information that enables Command and Control of resources throughout the theater are a critical component to USINDOPACOM's success in its assigned missions. You will provide COCOM level staff planning, analysis and technical support to collaborate and integrate USINDOPACOM's Tactical Data Links (TDLs) and Multi-Tactical Data Link Network (MTN) operations with joint services and partner nations.
* Provide analysis of the physical configuration, functional organization, and operational procedures used in the design, establishment, modification, and operation of TDL networks and associated voice networks.
* Provide senior staff level support for creation, management and disposition of USINDOPACOM documents, processes and procedures related to MTN systems. Provide analysis of platform-unique network capacity requirements and incorporate into network design requests.
* Support conferences and VTCs with theater component and sub-unified commands to include supporting the daily operations of USINDIPACOM J6 in its mission to provide oversight of integrated command and control (C2) systems for USINDOPACOM.
* Produce briefings and meeting materials in support of COP / CTP / TDL requirements.
* Produce operational & exercise documents in support of COP / CTP / TDL execution.
* Assist in the development of the Commander's Information Exchange Requirements (IER).
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
* At least 10 years of combined experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD)
* At least 3 years of experience in the DoD in a related field (Joint Interface Control Officer - JICO)
* Experience in planning and executing COP and Tactical Data Links (TDL) operations
* Ability to evaluate and integrate emerging COP and TDL capabilities into INDOPACOM's architectures
* Ability to evaluate and recommend COP and TDL architecture changes in order to support the Commander's Information Exchange Requirements (IERs)
* Ability to support COP and TDL equipment upgrades
* Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Power-Point, and Excel)
* Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S. citizen
* Must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years of experience working in the USINDOPACOM AOR
* Proficiency in SharePoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Graduate of Multi-Tactical Data Link Planners Course
* Graduate of Joint Interface Control Officer Course
* Experience working on projects at multiple classification levels and compartments that require access to a SCIF
* Knowledge of USINDOPACOM Headquarters structure and processes
* Familiarity with the National Disclosure Policy (NDP), writing policy that references it, or working with security officers to clear/determine if releasable for disclosure of information to partner nations
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Apache Spark
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office