To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Web Engineer
KellyMitchell • Seattle, WA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Senior Web Engineer
Length: 6 months to hire
Location: Seattle, WA
• Demonstrate competence of engineering concepts, theories and principles, combining them with business understanding to design, document and implement clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
• Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
• Collaborate with other engineering teams, business stakeholders, as well as program and product managers to define and implement technical solutions.
• Demonstrate an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand. Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
• Work closely with your peers, mentor junior developers and help the team achieve its goals.
• Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
• Participate in design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
• Maintain a devops mindset, promoting Cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team’s Cloud infrastructure.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field
• 4+ years of professional experience delivering interactive and responsive web applications using the latest technologies in an enterprise setting
• Strong understanding of web technologies and front-end development best practices, including front-end testing.
• Experience with web application design, scaling and performance testing.
• Experience with Cloud technologies, proficiency with AWS a plus.
• Experience with agile software development, such as SCRUM or Kanban
• Knowledge of Node.js desirable.
• Experience building microservices a plus