Our client is in great need of Machine Operators, all shifts available. These positions are entry level and Monday thru Friday, Great salary $18 an hour. Clean criminal background is required.
• Load /Cycle and unload specifically assigned metalforming machines used in the production of gun magazines and magazine components i.e secondary presses, tumbling machines, belt sanders, Jenfab degreaser, Plasma, and Robotic welder
• Inspect each piece before and after each operation for tool marks of any kind
• Check raw materials for quality and quantity ahead of loading into machine
• Prepare raw materials to be loaded into the machine
• Record data on production and activity logs, and log in ERP system
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Adhere to quality requirements as stated by company standards
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
• Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
High school diploma and relevant experience
Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in areas of production operations.
Manual dexterity with the ability to use measuring instruments i.e. micrometers, vernier's
Team player and work with little supervision
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter