Apex Systems and one of our top Insurance Industry clients is looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
Customer Service Rep
6+ month contract (can go perm)
Max Pay: 14/hr
Overall Purpose and Main Objectives:
The Marketing Call Center provides support to our sales representatives by scheduling appointments with existing customers and conducting other customer touch-points as needed. By scheduling appointments, our customers are more likely to gain insight into their insurance and financial security needs, better understand available solutions, and benefit from the guidance and services available.
Duties and Responsibilities (List in order of importance):
- Articulate the value of a customer meeting with their Financial Representative and/or Insurance Agent by using the approved scripts and rebuttals.
- Accurately schedule the appointment using Outlook Calendar and schedule/complete appropriate follow up tasks, e.g., send appointment reminder post card/email, make appointment reminder phone calls, communicate with Financial Representatives and Insurance Agents as needs dictate, and update customer information, e.g., email address
- Meet activity benchmarks, e.g., dials per hour, and production benchmarks, e.g., appointments per hour.
- Ability to learn complicated technology, e.g., phones and customer/campaign management software to manage workload and complete assigned tasks.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent phone presence and articulation.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook calendar functionality.
- Self-motivated and committed to individual and team success.
- Available to work non-traditional shifts, which may include evenings and Saturdays.
- Available to work a minimum of 38.75 hours per week.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous call center experience.
- Experience using Windows-based computer programs, i.e., Word & Excel
- Bilingual – specifically in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, or Polish
- May work unusual shifts, including evenings and Saturdays
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue