To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32819
- Steven Papke
- Phone: 407-478-0332 ext 150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Healthcare Support • Orlando, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Assist with prescription refill overflow
- Process refill requests and handle inbound and outbound calls – heavy phone work is required
- Enter details into the pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy while meeting the expectations of the department
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- 6+ months of experience
- Customer Service or Call Center Experience
- Healthcare Experience Preferred
Hours for this Position:
MUST be flexible between 10 am - 10 pm (schedules can vary)
Training schedule may be 8:00 am - 4:30 pm - MUST be able to accommodate!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $13/hr.
- Benefits offered
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.