PRICING ANALYST (BD-19-1762-F):
Bowhead seeks a Pricing Analyst in California, MD, to perform activities in support of various pricing functions such as initiating cost proposal builds, analysis of cost narratives and all other basic reviews.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Participating in the review of cost received from various managers on pricing new and existing work being submitted to the government.
• Review DRFPs and RFPs and identify needed areas of clarification associated with the development of compliant Cost Proposals.
• Maintaining well documented records supporting pricing used in the development of proposals.
• Responding to rate and budget questions and provide explanations to ensure management understanding.
• Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and DFAR/FAR government regulations.
• Interfacing with government contract administrators and provide pricing support to ensure government understanding of financial data, methodology and applicability under appropriate government regulations.
• Analyzing historical cost data in order to provide more accurate cost estimates.
• Developing ways to reduce costs.
• Prepare ad hoc reports for analyzing RFP pricing and margins
• Communicating pricing information to associates.
• Must have 2 - 5 years’ experience working in the financial field.
• Must show the ability to read and dissect a Request for Proposal.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrated experience creating MS Excel-based costing models.
• Must be detail-oriented to ensure all developed cost models are 100% accurate.
• Able to work under pressure and produce high quality products within time constraints.
• Willing to work extended hours if required in support of a Cost Proposal.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate pricing data to Senior Management is a must.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a PUBLIC TRUST. U.S. Citizenship is required at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In
furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants,
based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pricing Analyst
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pricing Analyst
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
here.The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Request For Proposal