To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
CREDIT ANALYST - Birmingham, ALDynamic company seeks a Credit Analyst to embark on a successful career in our Corporate Headquarters in Birmingham, AL. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours. The Credit Analyst will be responsible for evaluating and mitigating the risk inherent in our accounts receivable portfolio. This person will be responsible for making timely credit decisions, establishing new customers risk and credit limits, and making periodic credit reviews. The Credit Analyst will also ensure appropriate security instruments are effectively utilized when necessary. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze customer financial information including sales growth, payment history, and pending orders to determine a customer's financial strength and ability to pay
- Maintain electronic customer files and ensure customers are set-up and updated on ERP system in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Ensure job information is obtained for appropriate customers and projects
- Ensure additional security documents such as letters of credit, personal guarantees, joint check agreements, and lien related documents are adequately safeguarded
- Develop working relationships with customers and Ram Tool Sales Representatives to maintain positive customer experience
- Assist Credit Manager with special projects as assigned
- Utilize LEAN initiatives
- At least 4 years of credit or equivalent business experience
- Bachelor's degree with Accounting, Finance, or Business concentration, preferred
- Ability to use analytical and decisional skills and ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Construction industry and/or Construction Security instrument knowledge is preferred
- Ability to review and understand third-party credit reports preferred (ex: Dnb, NACM, etc.)
- Experience with SAP preferred
Job ID: req1097
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.