The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the daily reviewing/processing of high-volume incoming invoices, submitting them for business approval, ensuring timely payment processing, and handling internal and external customer communication. This position will work closely with our Kering Mexico, Accounting, and Brands Finance teams.
KERING Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Family: Finance
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maison's in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maison's to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
* Handle accounts payable for a high volume of vendors in a dynamic multi-brand, multi-company, and multi-currency environment.
* Review the work performed by the Kering Mexico team, including invoice data extraction and invoice coding accuracy. When necessary, provide feedback and corrective instruction to the Kering Mexico team.
* Provide excellent service to internal and external customers, by promptly answering inquiries, fulfilling requests, and resolving issues with urgency.
* Receive and process urgent payment requests, while maintaining the proper financial controls.
* Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors and reconcile statements.
* Assist with semi-annual audit reconciliation requests.
* Maintain invoice and payment processing timeliness and accuracy, while adhering to financial controls and brand standards.
WHO YOU ARE
* 3 - 5+ years of experience with knowledge of SAP and Esker
* Prior experience working with several teams and possessing excellent customer service skills.
* Strong analytical, prioritization, research, and problem-solving skills.
* Pay close attention to details, be curious to learn, and eager to address discrepancies.
* Ability to meet hard deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage confidential information.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
* Proficiency computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Kering Americas Inc.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail