LKQ is looking to hire a highly reliable and skilled Dock Worker with knowledge operating a forklift, order picker, has an excellent work ethic, motivated, and enjoys working hard. We are looking for someone that has experience in loading, unloading, sorting, and handling freight. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy working hard, have an excellent work ethic, motivated, proficient at handling multiple tasks, can read work orders, emails, and follow oral instructions from Management. As a Dock Worker you will be expected to perform various warehouse activities to include but not limited to operate a forklift, order picker, scanning parts, staging, loading, unloading, stocking of trucks, and keeping up with inventory.
Essential Job Duties-
- Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned Location.
- Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and about warehouse.
- Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off parts loaded.
- Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
- Classifies all returns according to integrity and condition of parts, and prepares necessary forms (RDDR) for inventory adjustments.
- Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to the reason.
- Puts wheel cores in staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
- Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries' quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience:
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired. Up to six months of warehouse related experience, supplemented by on-the-job training, to learn duties, nature of work performed, procedures, work methods, and works well with others.