Service Maintenance Technician Team Lead w/ HVAC
Large Banking Institution
Job Location near [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Maintenance Technician Team Lead w/ HVAC
Service Technician/Team Lead with a proven track record of success. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values.
The Key Job Responsibilities will be to:
Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
Perform preventive maintenance to Computer Room Cooling Units, air handlers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, hot water, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
Assist in the operations of back-up generators and the necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the generator plants support.
• Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems.
• 2 year Technical College-HVAC and Building or equal BOMA Courses.
• 3+ years’ experience in HVAC.
• 4+ years of properties maintenance experience.
• Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU’s.
• Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and Closed Loop Systems.
• Data Center experience or large commercial building experience.
• Schedule will be Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
• Free Indoor Parking.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
- Building Automation
- Data Centers
- Fire Control Systems
- Preventive Maintenance