As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Plant Manager to join our team at LKQ! As a Plant Manager, you will be responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping. To assure that the plant is run in a safe, efficient, and proper manner. You will play a vital role in the team by also providing leadership, employee direction, and motivation. If you are looking for a fantastic career with great benefits and opportunity for growth, LKQ is for you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee all departments for the specific facility pertaining to production, administrative, distribution, and safety.
- Develop relationships with and provide service to existing customers in efforts to promote customer retention and loyalty.
- Interact with customers to determine better service needs and implement changes accordingly.
- Manage key performance indicators relative to sales growth, collections, productivity, inventory control and profit margins.
- Establishes accurate budget projections and works within designated budget.
- Oversee product quality control and implement efficient changes as necessary.
- Manage aspects of human resources for all departments by hiring, terminating, and reassigning personnel to appropriate tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge of autos/trucks
- High level of MS Office and Windows Knowledge
- Maintain organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Possess ability to manage numerous employees to meet budgeted objectives for specific location
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment with decision-making and negotiating skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
Essentials Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight.
- Employee is occasionally required to operate equipment like forklifts.
- Occasional to frequent travel, including flying to other plants in U.S., possibly overseas, and driving a company or rental automobile four (4) to six (6) hours as needed.
- The noise level and temperature in the office is usually moderate, but it is required to walk by the facility and dismantling area where the noise could be high.
LKQ offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that includes:
401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts as well as an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. Must have high energy level, and the ability to work under pressure. This position requires individuals to occasionally be on their feet except when operating machinery, or performing supervisory responsibilities.