You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hotel & Campground - Housekeeping Ages 18+
POSITION OVERVIEW: Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness, responsiveness to guest needs, and always maintaining a guest focus. Implement the Accommodations Department and Darien Lake goals and policies.
- Ensure guest comfort and satisfaction by promptly and effectively cleaning guest rooms, cabins, rv rentals, glamping tents for guest use, hallways and back of house areas along with assisting with the maintenance of the overall appearance of the hotel and campground public space, daily laundry operation, and daily maintenance functions when necessary.
- Ensure integrity of all guest areas by daily inspections and reporting.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills by demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the park including features, locations of attractions and rides, costs and other general knowledge including the general Darien Center/ Buffalo area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum age 16
- Preferred to have or be in pursuit of high school diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the season (including pre and post season times)
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires frequent kneeling and bending
- Requires frequent walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires frequent lifts and carries up to 40 pounds
- Requires frequent carries up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DARIEN LAKE THEME PARK RESORT IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Customer Service
- Fine Motor Skills
- Law Enforcement
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g5j8r0t
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.