To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
616 East Walnut Avenue
Dalton, GA 30721
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager - USFloors- Westchester County / Hudson Valley New York
Shaw Industries • Dalton, GA
Posted 29 days ago
Job TitleTerritory Sales Manager - USFloors- Westchester County / Hudson Valley New York
A Territory Sales Manager is required to maintain and increase profitability and market share in a geographical area. This is accomplished through the development of good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust and integrity. Business growth will be accomplished through the implementation of major market programs and services, sample placement and inventory sales.
- Maintain and increase profitability and market share in a geographical area.
- Develop good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust, and integrity.
- Implement major market programs, services and display placement.
- Collaborate with RVP to ensure strategic execution, understand national and local promotions, and stay up-to-date on market trends.
- Listen and learn our dealers’ business and needs to provide recommendations, solutions, and product information on a daily basis.
- Present products to the retail dealers as well as analyze all leads provided by corporate reports. Perform sales calls via phone on a daily basis. Deliver samples and train RSAs as needed.
- Must continually develop a keen awareness of what is happening within their designated geographic area.
- Prepare and communicate periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information and goals, competitive market conditions and product needs.
- Analyze sales statistics by reviewing computer reports specific to his/her territory to aid in formulating goals and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Additional responsibilities to include selling and construction of hard surface racks and programs.
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2+ years sales experience or B.S. in Marketing or related field or completion of sales trainee program.
- Must have the ability to learn SalesForce, SalesLoft, and other
- Previous Hard Surface selling experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and possess good organizational skills.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Requires good time management skills.
- Must conduct one’s self professionally both in the workplace and the community.
- Accept assignments that require additional training.
- Must be a team player.
- Territory Managers must travel in a vehicle that can carry a number of product sample boards this would require a van or an approved SUV.
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Actions
- Deliver Compelling Communication
- Build Trusting Relationships
Work Shift8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.