Are you an experienced Pharmacy Assistant / Warehouse / Inventory Clerk looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Inventory / warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust/calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Daily box preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Monitor prescription drug inventory within pharmacy computer system
- Receive inventory and ensure accurate product receipt
- Assist with discrepancy resolution
- Maintain proper storage of prescription drug inventory
- Perform cycle counting activities and complete order processing
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient collateral (education materials) are included
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Can work in a warehouse setting
- Ability to stand on their feet ALL day long (Please do not submit if anyone has an issue with that)
- Washington Pharmacy assistance license OR willing to apply upon accepting offer
- Previous warehouse /inventory / pharmacy experience preferred
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm/ 7am-3:30pm/ 7:30am-4pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Pharmacy Assistant Clerk
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.