To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CALIBRE • Alexandria, VA
Posted 10 days ago
CALIBRE is seeking a Web Programmer for a large, long-term project to lead a website modernization effort using C# and .NET framework. Will work directly with senior SQL database developer. The job focus will be renovation of a large data driven website into an elegant interaction solution. The ideal candidate must have experience prototyping with wireframes, designing and coding user interfaces and performing usability studies.
Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Must have experience with:
- jQuery/Bootstrap 3.3.7/4.1
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Source control systems like Microsoft TFS
- Cross-browser design and testing
- Section 508 standards and compliance
- Strong experience with UI/UX design
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design concepts with data and insight
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- BS in Computer Science , Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Sciences, Graphics or related degree (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
- Minimum of 4 years professional work experience with web development.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!