To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wailea-Makena, HI
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guest Relations Manager - Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Wailea-Makena, HI
Posted 8 days ago
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria Resort is looking for their next Guest Relations Manager! A Guest Relations Manager with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for managing overall front desk operation of Ho'olei, assist guests with issues or concerns. This position will have a primary focus of overseeing the guest relations team within the Ho'olei section of Grand Wailea.
Located adjacent to Grand Wailea, these private two-story villas feature finely appointed interiors with a modern kitchen, private elevator, attached one-car garage and exclusive services.
This position will report into the Associate Director of Ho'olei operations and oversee a team of approximately 15 hourly team members.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Services Manager, you would be responsible for managing the Guest Services operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Guest Service operations to include, but not limited to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution, systems management, payroll, ordering supplies, scheduling, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Oversee daily operations in all Guest Services departments
- Manage administrative projects and ensure adherence to established quality standards
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
High School diploma or equivalent required, 4 years of college preferred
- Two years hospitality or customer relations experience required. Two years supervisory or management experience required. Two years of rooms division experience required.
- Must be computer literate, demonstrate: ability to handle and resolve guests' complaints, ability to train, motivate, and interact with other managers and co-workers, possess basic understanding of accounting principles and Front Office computers.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!