To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Retail - Enterprise Center
Levy • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
As a Director of Retail, you will be responsible for leading your team members in executing retail operations, human resources and financials.
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to daily responsibilities to deliver great guest service
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, internal locations, retail partners and Levy Team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and customers to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any guest service issues
- Executes all retail promotions and programs as outlined and in accordance with Levy standards
- Oversee purchasing for all retail outlets and stadium/arena operations, with special attention to inventory levels, turnover, and product mixes
- Continually drives team members to build sales throughout retail environment
- Successfully merchandises inventory to drive sales
- Analyzes POS sales reports and makes informed merchandise buying decisions that will result in the achievement of sales and profit goals
- Maintains the highest level of visual standards in all retail locations
- Assist in strategic plan for division including marketing strategy
- Assist Controller in preparing all forecasts and budgeting
- Seeks buy-in on all new retail business venture/ideas
- Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (Retail Pro, WFM scheduling and more)
- Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved
- Responsible for enforcing store policies and procedures
- Develops and achieves planned sales, gross margin, profit and shortage goals
- Achieves assigned budget goals
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Executes required daily reporting in a timely manner
- Assists in completing required department reports and compiling information at month end closing
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in retail, hospitality, or related field
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, customers and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- Able to keep clients abreast of all retail related initiatives/concerns.
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Experience with hard and soft lines of sports merchandise
- E-commerce experience
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.