Human Resources Assistant – Pennsauken, NJ
Staffmark is still here to support you, we have great opportunities if you're looking to work during this challenging time! Our client is seeking a qualified Human Resources Assistant to join their facility in Pennsauken, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and collect a paycheck!
About the Human Resources Assistant position:
Pay Rate: $17 - $19 based on experience
Shifts: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Daily Job Duties
- Handling the temp employee weekly time sheets and payroll
- Arranging travel plans and scheduling accommodations
- Handling all company events
- Running reports through Kronos and company systems
- Organizing and handling all new employee orientation
- Clerical duties such as copying, filing and others as needed
- Bachelors Human Resource Degree or HR internship
- Prior working experience or HR internship
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Kronos and payroll systems preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Work well with executive team and understand their needs
- Great Communication skills and ability to think outside the box
Apply Today: We are now offering virtual interviews! To apply, go to www.staffmark.com, search for Job ID: 982145 and apply!
Have Questions: Text us at
. Why Choose Staffmark?
Every year, thousands of job seekers choose Staffmark. Using a network of hundreds of branches nationwide, our staffing professionals pride themselves on quickly placing qualified candidates into positions that fit their skills. Staffmark has earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the American Staffing Association’s Best of Staffing® Client Award eight years in a row.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Attention To Detail
Microsoft Power Point