Landmark Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Landmark Health is hiring a new Lead IT Program Manager to join our Technology Strategy & Operations Team. Reporting to the Director Technology Portfolio Management, the Lead IT Program Manager will be a business-focused Technology Leader to manage the range of technology programs and projects throughout Landmark. This role has a wide range of responsibility in day-to-day operations, working with teams across the executive, operational and clinical parts of the business. This individual is focused on supporting technological initiatives that drive innovative care delivery models within the company and translating strategic vision into operational reality.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manages successful delivery of large scale (multi-year) programs and several projects running simultaneously from start to finish. It includes areas such as initial idea /request assessment, prioritization, planning, execution, implementation, training and transition
- Leads geographically dispersed business teams, development teams, and third-party vendors
- Creates project documentations such as project charter, scope, project plan, training plan and SDLC documentations such as technical documentation, functional design documents, and workflow processes
- Manages dependencies across programs and projects. Aligns communication between the cross-functional departments throughout the organization as it pertains to the project/program, with the possibility of off hours duty, if needed
- Ensures program and project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget
- Actively manages communication, risks, action items, issues & changes. Works with offshore teams and mitigates any communication & requirements gaps
- Supports & works on improving Project Management processes
- Provides management visibility into project status while executing effective decision-making, approvals, and direction
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- PMP Project Management Certification
- 6+ years of PMI based IT project management
- 5+ years of experience managing BI, Data, Infrastructure &/or IT Security projects
- 3+ years Agile Project Management experience with Scrum & Kanban
- High level understanding of IT security tools, IT Infrastructure components, IT lifecycle planning, estimating and architecture
- Excellent working skills in MS Office, MS Project and/or Visio, JIRA, SharePoint & Teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- CAPM or Six Sigma
- Project Management Certification such as PMI-ACP, CSM or PSM
- Healthcare IT industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter mentality and solid resolve when met with challenges via a project, a program, and personnel
- Energetic, independent, critical thinker, and a problem solver
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.