Industrial Maintenance Tech $22-$28 hr
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer''s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
Experienced operator of various forklifts and a variety of industrial machinery
- Knowledge and experience with various welding techniques including MIG, stick, and oxy / acetylene
- Extensive knowledge and operation of various tools, machinery, and maintenance / repair procedures
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
8111 N Sam Houston Pkwy W Ste 500 Houston, TX 77064
Walk ins: Monday-Friday from 9AM-2PM
Please bring your identifications for your I-9 form. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Tech (click on link for more information)
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Houston, TX we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Tech/HoustonNorthTX
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oxy Fuel Welding And Cutting
- Metal Inert Gas (Mig) Welding