Recruiter Washington DC Metro
DC WASHINGTON DC
The Project Manager, Strategic Accounts, will be responsible for managing Managed Services projects as well as assisting the Strategic Accounts VPs as a Business Development Engineer. The objective is to ensure we deliver Managed Services projects profitably and to our client’s satisfaction.
- Partner with the Strategic Accounts VPs to successfully deliver Managed Services projects, primarily in the infrastructure space, e.g., hardware refreshes, Win7 upgrades, server deployments, and asset inventories.
- Collaborate with Strategic Accounts VPs to analyze business opportunities and to define the scope of the projects and to develop work plans, budgets, and proposals to assist in business development pursuits of new Managed Services business.
- Assist with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Manage projects and the project team, manage change orders and prepare project status reports on a regular basis.
- Convey client requirements to Strategic Accounts VPs and provide guidance to RHI recruiters with placing candidates on Managed Services projects.
- Report directly to Managing Vice President - Strategic Accounts, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization of time, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Position requires 20-40% travel.
- A proven track record of success managing technology projects.
- Experience in business generation of consulting services, preferably IT consulting services.
- Experience developing relationships with C level personnel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
DC WASHINGTON DC