Behavioral Technician | Entry-Level
Maxim Healthcare is seeking for Behavior Technician to work one-on-one and provide behavior intervention to children on the Autism Spectrum. The Behavior Technician should be passionate, progressive, and experienced in working with children. As an ABA technician, you will work directly with children in home or school settings using Applied Behavior Analysis techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of the behavior plan in achieving identified goals and objectives.
As part of our clinical team, you will be provided with the necessary training to become a successful Behavioral Interventionist!
• Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
• Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
• Provides behavior support services
• Provides crisis intervention
• Implements behavior plans
• Documents session per policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate’s or bachelor’s degree (psychology, education, social work, behavior sciences, human development or related fields); or have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours )or equivalent) of college coursework
• Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
• Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals
• Computer proficiency required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Please contact Stacy Garduque at Maxim Healthcare if you are interested!408-914-9153.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Behavior Analysis