Software Dev Engineer 5
12-24 month contract
This contract position is an expert, professional-level position that requires vast knowledge of industry practices, organizational policies and good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for designing, defining, developing, testing, purchasing, implementing, and analyzing of technical products and systems of diverse scope. This position recommends system purchases for high value projects. This position is expected to lead in such areas as project planning activities and work breakdown of tasks. This position is responsible for technical leadership in architecture, design, implementation, and on-going engineering support of the organizations technology applications.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field Master's degree preferred
- 8 years of industry recognized, progressive and relevant professional experience.
- 3 years of specialized experience in the technologies and methodologies of the product platform processes. Prior experience working through the first and subsequent releases of several (3+) successful products, and at least one of which must be a large-scale enterprise application.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to direct the work in defining logic and algorithms to create programming solutions and designing modules and implementing them within the overall architecture.
- Must have significant engineering experience (multiple major releases) in the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system, e.g. interface, domain logic and database layers.
- Must have expert-level skills in engineering/programming, analytical/diagnostic/troubleshooting, web technology, and programming methodology.
- Must be able to architect entire systems and subsystems
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply