Additional Locations: n/a
Primary Locations: NC, Charlotte, 6039 McDaniel Ln., 28213
Requisition ID: 171388
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Part time Client Experience Coordinator to our passionate team of tree care professionals
What You'll Do:
* Be the first point of contact and triage the needs of the clients and the office.
* Field current and prospective client calls.
* Proposal production and contract initiation.
* Process employee time sheets.
* Maintain various databases and spreadsheets.
* Order and maintain office supplies.
* Invoice, manage accounts receivable, and maintain files.
Skills We're Seeking:
* Experience in office processes and office administration procedures
* Outstanding telephone and communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy
* Expert organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Preferred: prior working experience with CRM and SAP systems
What We Offer: *
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Opportunities for advancement
* All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
* Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
* Group Health Plan
* Employee referral bonus program
* Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
* Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
* Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
* Charitable matching gift program
* all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at
or at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Part-time Client Experience Coordinator | Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Part Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Davey is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers all qualified employees and applicants for all positions regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law. It is our mandate that all matters related to the terms and conditions of employment and all treatment on the job be free of discrimination. In addition, harassment based on any protected characteristic is strictly prohibited.
To preview Davey's relevant EO/AA plan, please submit a written request to: The Davey Tree Expert Company, Attn: HR, 1500 N. Mantua Street, Kent, Ohio 44240.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law - English | Spanish
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement - English | Spanish
Right to Work - English | Spanish
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Horticulture, Part Time, Hospitality, Agriculture
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel