Sign-on bonus: $1,000-$2,500
Department: Primary Care
Schedule: Rotating Schedule, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm
Facility: Ascension Saint Agnes Primary Care
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Assist with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assist with treatment ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment room for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic material management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association OR American Red Cross accepted.
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
Experience as a Medical Assistant or relevant hands-on medical experienceWhy Join Our Team
Ascension Saint Agnes in Baltimore, Maryland operates a full-service, 254-bed teaching hospital, the Ascension Saint Agnes Medical Group, Ascension Saint Agnes Imaging Center and Ascension Saint Agnes Foundation. As an associate, you will be a part of a team that is committed to providing a place of respect and inclusion for all associates, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- File Manager