To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pompano Beach, FL 33065
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Opportunities – Now starting at $14.25/hour+!
First Data Corporation • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Looking to start or continue your career? Come join the First Data team!
We have a variety of Customer Service positions available. If you are looking:
- For somewhere that you can take pride in servicing your customer
- To belong to a large organization with great local presence and the feeling of ‘family’
- For opportunities to earn more than just your base salary through various incentive and recognition programs
- For support in advancing and growing your career
… then look no further! Apply today.
Our Customer Service incumbents:
- Provide quality service and professional support in a variety of areas of inbound calls including, but not limited to: financial statements, credit card processing or related inquiries
- Investigate and problem solve possible fraudulent behavior
- Assist with and support the launch of new products or services
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Are afforded multiple cross-training opportunities to ensure we stay fluent with the ever changing needs of the business
For a day-in-the-life preview of our customer service representatives, click on the link: https://bcove.video/2K4megF
Skills and Experience
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Internet Explorer
- 1+ years in a service oriented capacity
- Experience in a Call Center or other high-volume service center
- Familiarity with performance requirements – Voice of the Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online noting systems
What we offer…
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within first 30 days
- 401(k) with a 4% match
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 17 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities across all First Data organizations
About First Data
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/ LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.