If you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, you might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position via Robert Half. If you love building solid customer relationships, you might be the articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative we're looking for. This could be the long-term contract / temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in the Fox Valley!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Pricing experience
- Solid understanding of order entry
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.