To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Health Coach
The Judge Group • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
The Judge Group is looking for a Certified Disease Education Specialist in Rancho Cordova, CA!
- Collaborate with Health Education team to plan and carry out various health projects aimed at disease prevention and health promotion
- Develop and design health education materials in variety of formats, including audio, video, PowerPoint, and print
- Support the translation of documents and materials to/from English and Chinese
- Promote healthy lifestyles and good health practices among patients and community members through one-on-one counseling and group education
- Keep records of outreach and educational activities and prepare database and project reports
- Participate in community outreach and street fairs, as needed
- Act as a resource person on health education programs and activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. in Health Education, Public Health, Communications, Social Services, or related field.
- Experience working in a human service or health-related setting
- Experience in planning/conducting health promotion activities and programs
- Experience in conducting outreach
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), preferred but not required
Please send your most up to date resume to Jaclyn at Jrossillo@judge.com
Job ID: 572080
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.