To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
- Daniel Bednarik
- Phone: 8565322845
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tech Support- Implementation Technician in Hospitals
Aerotek • Newark, DE
Posted 8 days ago
The Implementation Technician will help support various hospitals with the tagging of assets by locating pumps, wheelchairs and beds throughout the facility. The Maintenance Technician might need to use some electronic equipment to locate the assets and reprogram the tags while servicing the tags.
- Perform facility network, infrastructure maintenance and battery swapping
- Responsible for all maintenance and monitoring of alerts
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions and suggesting improved methods/techniques
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms and reports
- AS degree in Telecommunications/Networking/Electronics (Preferred)
- Ability to travel (80%) of the time to customer sites - between 3 local hospitals (including patient rooms)
- 2-3+ years of work experience in Networking Systems
- Ability to utilize different hardware and software tools
- Must be able to provide own transportation to hospitals and drive between facilities as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.